Sunday, November 02, 2014

How to find out who NPR corporate sponsors are. Updated Nov. 12, 2014


Update on Nov. 2, 2014. How "interesting". The link to the list of donors no longer works.


Npr corporate sponsors. So far, the most recent I can find is from 2010.
And it's not easy to find. I had to google "npr annual report", go to the link for
Public Radio Finances : NPR
which is http://www.npr.org/about-npr/178660742/public-radio-finances

Almost at the bottom of the page, on the left, is a list of links "Annual Reports and Donor Lists". The most recent is 2010.
This brings up a PDF, with the list of donors starting on page 26.
The one for 2010 is:
http://www.npr.org/about/aboutnpr/annualreports/NPR_AnnualReport_2010.pdf

Why do they want to make it so hard to find this info?
Of course, we can't find out from this large donations from individuals who are CEO's of businesses, etc.

I was blocked from posting a comment on Facebook with these links, so I'm made a screen print.

I'm about to see if I can post this to my blog.

tags: NPR corporate sponsors, NPR corporate donors, NPR corporate donations,

No comments:

Post a Comment